Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Experiment Progress

It's been a few weeks since I launched my little marketing experiment on Pinterest and it seems to be working! How can I tell? All you have to do is look at the numbers. Since I began this experiment the followers to my Style Board has steadily risen. At the moment I have just over 550 followers to my board.


How did I get there? You'll notice that I have added 327 pins to this board. As I pin I take a look at who else has added this pin to their various boards. Of those who have added this pin I look at their board and begin following those that have added pins of jewelry...they are my target audience. As I add different pinners they will reciprocate and add me to their followers list. this results in more eyes seeing my work making more potential buyers.

Something else. I've also launched another board that is picking up some momentum - Etsy Finds.


This experiment is similar to my StyleBoard pin board. I visit Etsy and look around at interesting works that I like and add them to this board. As I gain followers who are interested in artist made work on Etsy I will pepper the board with my own pieces. This too should result in more potential buyers.

Stay tuned...I will update you soon on the next phase of the experiment - adding my work to the board.

Visit Us Online at - http://www.wirearted.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment